Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Template Tuesday - Explore

Here's a fun Template Tuesday that's a little more outdoorsy themed. I've been going on a few hikes with my kids and friends lately and felt like this template really captured the mood. Get out there! Go where there's no reception and breathe in the air. Reset your mind, body and soul!


Then come home and try making this template! Here's what the template looks like, it's pretty simple. I cut it out while the baby napped. Download Explore!


©2015 Cindy Bean (www.bean-cutter.com
These templates are for personal use only. You can make them for your mom, you can make them for your aunt, you can make them for your family reunion, etc. Please don't sell these free templates for your own personal gain. I put them out there as a service, don't make me get frustrated and stop doing them. Don't ruin it for everyone else! Also, if you're going to sell art, maybe you should make it your own. You can do it, I promise! It's not good karma to pass off someone else's art as your own. 

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Thanks so much for making these templates available. I've been making some and using them on the front of cards I'm making for my "Secret Sister" at church and she LOVES them!

Unknown said...

Cindy, for over a year I've been meaning to tell you what an inspiration your work is to me! I am a complete beginner but I love paper and have finally turned my crafty self onto this beautiful stuff with your wonderful free templates for which I cannot thank you enough. You are so generous! This is truly 'the' site online for scherenschnitte.

One question which I cannot seem to find the answer to anywhere: how to best glue on my finished product, especially if it has fine lines? I did a few with my daughters' glue sticks, but as you know, that doesn't hold out well. I do have some craft glue, but I don't know how I would apply it delicately enough. What do you use? Please share your expertise. Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Dear Cindy Bean, thanks for the free templates, it really means a lot for me in exercising my papercut skills! greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia :)